A complimentary forum on powering industry processes and maximizing market share with SAP S/4HANA
Businesses that keep up, in real time, with their customers’ needs and preferences are the businesses that will thrive in the digital economy. The ability to capture, organize, and analyze massive amounts of customer data flooding in from multiple internal and external channels is essential to maintaining your competitive advantage.
This FREE one-day forum presents technology strategies and solutions that position your business to leverage data as an asset and achieve market leadership. Industry executives will gain key insights and recommendations for developing a winning strategy for the digital economy. You’ll learn how to:
- Maximize social, mobile, analytics, and cloud (SMAC) to capture and capitalize on customer preferences in real time
- Analyze large data volumes across multiple landscapes for a fast and accurate view of changing customer preferences and trends
- Speed intelligence-driven decision making with integrated analytics
- Transform your IT infrastructure into an agile landscape that supports on-premise, cloud, or hybrid solutions with SAP S/4HANA
- Build a business case for SAP S/4HANA that stakeholders and decision makers will support
- Take key steps, including readiness checks and transition options, for SAP S/4HANA adoption
SAP S/4HANA Forum is FREE for customers but seating is limited. To apply for your free admission, complete our quick online registration form. Please feel free to share this registration link with any colleagues you think would like to join you, or if you can't make it, pass this event information to a colleague!